SPS 3rd Cutting "Super Soft" Timothy Hay
Available Sizes*: 12 oz (bag), 10 lb (box), 20 lb (box)
Small Pet Select's premium super soft 3rd cut timothy hay is THE solution for your fussy forager!
Got a rabbit or guinea pig who refuses to eat even the first stem? Don't give up on hay! Try getting your animal used to grass hay with this 3rd cut. It is very soft, and very leafy, with little stem. After some time, you can start mixing other hays in as well, and you may have luck getting your animal on to even higher fiber cuts...or not! Your animal may just be one of those picky eaters that refuses to compromise. With 3rd cut, though, you are still getting grass fiber, and that will help you prevent all kinds of GI and dental issues.
Qualities of 3rd cut:
1. Ultra soft, less stem, meaning that it's the most palatable hay you can offer to your pet; a great way to get even the fussiest of eaters to start enjoying hay.
2. Rare to find because it's difficult to produce well.
3. Packaged in a high quality, corrugated cardboard box that doubles as a storage unit for ease of use.
This ultra-soft and easy to eat hay can serve an important purpose for pets that are transitioning into eating grass hay, and can also be a savior for the ultra-picky pets that simply refuse to eat hay with any stem.
* Please Note: Package weights are approximate. Product is packed by volume. Weight may vary due to the drying of grass hays.
|You live in:||Order Value (before tax)||Shipping/Delivery Charge|
|Calgary||Over $20||FREE Delivery!|
|Calgary||Under $20||$5 Delivery|
|Airdrie, Chestermere or Cochrane||Over $75||FREE Delivery!|
|Airdrie, Chestermere or Cochrane||Under $75||$5 Delivery!|
|All other Canadian addresses||No minimum||Zero commitment shipping quote emailed to you|
- Please contact us before placing an order if you are an American resident looking to purchase our products.
- A lot of our products are either directly or indirectly sourced from the USA. It is likely that you will be able to find the product you are interested in at a US based online retailer, or directly with the manufacturer. Their shipping will likely be cheaper than what we can offer to ship the item in to the US. In addition, some items may require permits or FDA/Agriculture inspection before they could be imported.
- Please contact us before placing an international order.
- International shipping tends to be quite expensive due to the size and weight of many of our items. In addition, many countries require permits, or completely restrict, edible or farm products from entering their countries.
- Please note that should you wish to proceed with an international order, any taxes, duties or other import fees are not included in our pricing or shipping charge and are the responsibility of the customer. Items shipped internationally and not claimed due to unpaid fees or permit issues will be abandoned at the port of entry. We will do our best to advise you on regulations we can find, but we cannot guarantee that information. It is best to check with your country's Trade Department, Border Services, Agricultural Department or other government body to confirm your items are eligible for import. Consequently, we cannot issue refunds for international orders or any shipping fees once sent.
Why don't we do automated online shipping quotes?
Well, shipping is a complicated business when you try to automate it! For now, we custom pack all of our orders to get the best fit. That may include cutting a box to size. That saves you money because you aren't shipping air. A lot of our products are light, so the size of the box, as opposed to the weight, determines the rate. If we were to use standard box sizes we couldn't offer as good of a price. We also check multiple shipping providers (Canada Post, Canpar, Purolator, UPS, FedEx) to get you the best rate.