Within Calgary (Alberta, Canada):
- Orders totaling $20 and over (before tax): FREE!
- Orders totaling under $20 (before tax): $5
Within Airdrie or Cochrane (Alberta, Canada):
- Orders totaling $75 and over (before tax): FREE!
- Orders totaling under $75 (before tax): $5
All other domestic (Canadian) addresses:
- Currently, we mostly ship via Canada Post Expedited Parcel at a discounted rate. We pass our small business plan savings on to you, and then further discount your shipping by a percentage of the total value of your order. We also check every order with two different brokers to see if it would be less expensive to ship with a courier.
- A shipping quote will be emailed to you, normally within 1 business day of when your order was placed.
- Once you let us know that the amount is okay, we will invoice you for the shipping.
- We DO NOT store your credit card information, so the invoice will need to be paid via the "Complete your order" link in the email.
- Once paid, we will ship your package and provide tracking information.
- If you feel you would like to cancel due to the cost, we will refund any prepaid purchase in full.
- Should you prefer, you can email your order to us and we will email a quote to you.
- Unconfirmed orders: We will make one additional attempt to contact you to confirm shipment of your order approximately 7 days after ordering. Orders that remain unconfirmed will be cancelled 14 days after we receive them and any monies that were prepaid will be refunded to your credit card. You will be notified of the cancellation. We only process Interac payments after your order is confirmed, so those payments will be allowed to time-out or you can manually cancel them through your bank.
- Please contact us before placing an order if you are an American resident looking to purchase our products.
- Most of our products are sourced, either directly or indirectly, from the USA. It is likely that you will be able to find the product you are interested in at a US based online retailer, or directly with the manufacturer. Their shipping will likely be cheaper than what we can offer to ship the item in to the US. In addition, some items may require permits or FDA/Agriculture inspection before they could be imported.
- Please contact us before placing an international order.
- International shipping tends to be quite expensive due to the size and weight of many of our items. In addition, many countries require permits, or completely restrict, edible or farm products from entering their countries.
Why don't we do automated online shipping quotes?
Well, shipping is a complicated business when you try to automate it! For now, we custom pack all of our orders to get the best fit. That may include cutting a box to size. That saves you money because you aren't shipping air. A lot of our products are light, so the size of the box, as opposed to the weight, determines the rate. If we were to use standard box sizes we couldn't offer as good of a price. We also check multiple shipping providers (Canada Post, Canpar, Purolator, UPS, FedEx) to get you the best rate.