Sherwood Adult Rabbit Timothy Free Choice
** This is the new timothy based pellet for adult rabbits **
If your bun doesn't eat enough hay, here's the solution!
Feed these pellets free choice with plenty of clean drinking water. These hay based pellets were specially formulated to be fed free choice to rabbits who normally don't eat enough hay for proper digestive health. Rabbits will graze on this food the same way they would normally graze on hay because it is a grain free and hay based diet that is balanced with the right amount of calories, protein, long-stem fiber and other nutrients.
Grain & soy free, and formulated with premium timothy hay, whole safflower, whole flax seed, and chelated minerals to promote digestive health and a shiny fur coat!
- Natural vitamins and phytonutrients
- Minerals and micronutrients
- Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids
- Short and long strand fibers
- Balanced amino acids (proteins)
- Healthy energy source (low carb)
You'll see even better improvements in your bunnies:
- energy level
- better weight control
- and all the additional health benefits you should expect from Sherwood Pet Health formulas (softer fur, less urine odor, etc...).
Your bunny will live a healthier and hoppier life.
Size: 4.5 lb, 10 lb
Timothy Hay, Safflower Meal, Whole Flax Seed, Monodicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Lysine, Histidine, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin, L-Threonine, Selenium Yeast Culture, Ethylene Diamine Dihydroiodide, Cobalt Carbonate
|You live in:||Order Value (before tax)||Shipping/Delivery Charge|
|Calgary||Over $20||FREE Delivery!|
|Calgary||Under $20||$5 Delivery|
|Airdrie, Chestermere or Cochrane||Over $75||FREE Delivery!|
|Airdrie, Chestermere or Cochrane||Under $75||$5 Delivery!|
|All other Canadian addresses||No minimum||Zero commitment shipping quote emailed to you|
- Please contact us before placing an order if you are an American resident looking to purchase our products.
- A lot of our products are either directly or indirectly sourced from the USA. It is likely that you will be able to find the product you are interested in at a US based online retailer, or directly with the manufacturer. Their shipping will likely be cheaper than what we can offer to ship the item in to the US. In addition, some items may require permits or FDA/Agriculture inspection before they could be imported.
- Please contact us before placing an international order.
- International shipping tends to be quite expensive due to the size and weight of many of our items. In addition, many countries require permits, or completely restrict, edible or farm products from entering their countries.
- Please note that should you wish to proceed with an international order, any taxes, duties or other import fees are not included in our pricing or shipping charge and are the responsibility of the customer. Items shipped internationally and not claimed due to unpaid fees or permit issues will be abandoned at the port of entry. We will do our best to advise you on regulations we can find, but we cannot guarantee that information. It is best to check with your country's Trade Department, Border Services, Agricultural Department or other government body to confirm your items are eligible for import. Consequently, we cannot issue refunds for international orders or any shipping fees once sent.
Why don't we do automated online shipping quotes?
Well, shipping is a complicated business when you try to automate it! For now, we custom pack all of our orders to get the best fit. That may include cutting a box to size. That saves you money because you aren't shipping air. A lot of our products are light, so the size of the box, as opposed to the weight, determines the rate. If we were to use standard box sizes we couldn't offer as good of a price. We also check multiple shipping providers (Canada Post, Canpar, Purolator, UPS, FedEx) to get you the best rate.