Sherwood Adult Rabbit Timothy Free Choice
** This is the new timothy based pellet for adult rabbits **
If your bun doesn't eat enough hay, here's the solution!
Feed these pellets free choice with plenty of clean drinking water. These hay based pellets were specially formulated to be fed free choice to rabbits who normally don't eat enough hay for proper digestive health. Rabbits will graze on this food the same way they would normally graze on hay because it is a grain free and hay based diet that is balanced with the right amount of calories, protein, long-stem fiber and other nutrients.
Grain & soy free, and formulated with premium timothy hay, whole safflower, whole flax seed, and chelated minerals to promote digestive health and a shiny fur coat!
- Natural vitamins and phytonutrients
- Minerals and micronutrients
- Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids
- Short and long strand fibers
- Balanced amino acids (proteins)
- Healthy energy source (low carb)
You'll see even better improvements in your bunnies:
- energy level
- better weight control
- and all the additional health benefits you should expect from Sherwood Pet Health formulas (softer fur, less urine odor, etc...).
Your bunny will live a healthier and hoppier life.
Please note, all sizes are now packaged in a resealable bag.
Size: 4.5 lb, 10 lb, 20 lb
Timothy Hay, Safflower Meal, Whole Flax Seed, Monodicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Lysine, Histidine, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin, L-Threonine, Selenium Yeast Culture, Ethylene Diamine Dihydroiodide, Cobalt Carbonate
Shipping and delivery fees are calculated based on the following table:
|YOU LIVE IN:||ORDER VALUE
|Calgary||Over $20||FREE Delivery!|
|Calgary||Under $20||$5 Delivery|
|Airdrie, Chestermere or Cochrane||Over $75||FREE Delivery!|
|Airdrie, Chestermere or Cochrane||Under $75||$5 Delivery|
|All other Canadian addresses||No minimum||
Zero Commitment Shipping Quote emailed to you (see below for details).
|USA and International addresses||No minimum||
Please contact us (see below for details).
Our Zero Commitment Shipping Quote
All orders that require shipping outside of our local delivery area (Calgary, Cochrane, Airdrie, Chestermere) will be charged a shipping fee. Your shipping charge will be sent as an invoice that can be paid through the store using any of the store's payment options. You can cancel your order after receiving the quote and any prepaid amounts will be voided or fully refunded, depending on the method of payment.
We work very hard to minimize our shipping charge by custom fitting a box, if necessary, and getting quotes from multiple sources.
Once we receive your order:
- We pick your items then pack, weigh and measure your package.
- We find the best shipping rate from the options we have available. Most orders ship via courier (Canpar, Loomis, Purolator, UPS, etc). Rural and remote addresses often go with Canada Post.
- We calculate your shipping cost using the actual cost we pay to ship your order minus a percentage of your total order value.
- We do not add any handling fees.
- We email an invoice to you with the shipping quote and other information.
- If you wish to proceed, simply pay the shipping invoice as we do not keep any debit or credit card information on file.
- Once paid, we finish packing your order, create a shipping label and send off the tracking information to you.
- If instead you wish to cancel, please let us know and your order and shipping invoice are cancelled with a full refund of any funds that have been prepaid.
Why don't we do automatic shipping at checkout?
Well, shipping is a complicated business when you try to automate it! Our products vary greatly in size, shape, weight and density. We've looked at a lot of software and, so far, none can handle all those options accurately. So, for now, we custom pack all of our orders to get the best fit. That may include cutting a box to size, instead of using standard box sizes, saving you money because you aren't shipping air. Since a lot of our products are light, the volume of the box (or the dimensional weight), as opposed to the actual weight, determines the rate. We check multiple shipping providers (Canada Post, Canpar, Loomis, Purolator, UPS, FedEx) to get you the best rate. As we said, it's complicated.
- Please contact us before placing an order if you are an American resident.
- A lot of our products are either directly or indirectly sourced from the USA. It is likely that you will be able to find the product you are interested in at a US based online retailer, or directly with the manufacturer. Their shipping will likely be cheaper than what we can offer to ship the item in to the US. In addition, some items may require permits or FDA/Agriculture inspection before they could be imported.
- Please contact us before placing an international order.
- International shipping tends to be quite expensive due to the size and weight of many of our items. In addition, many countries either require permits or completely restrict some edible or farm products from entering their countries.
- Please note that should you wish to proceed with an international order, any taxes, duties or other import fees are not included in our pricing or shipping charge and are the responsibility of the customer. We may advise you on regulations we can find, but we cannot guarantee that information. It is best to check with your country's Trade Department, Border Services, Agricultural Department or other government body to confirm your items are eligible for import. Items shipped internationally and not claimed due to unpaid fees or permit issues will be abandoned at the port of entry. Consequently, we cannot issue refunds for international orders or any shipping fees once shipped.