Sherwood SARx Recovery Plus Rabbit (Classic Formula)
Sherwood SARx Rabbit Recovery Plus Food is a grain-free, soy-free, scientifically formulated complete and balanced meal designed specifically for rabbits that have been stressed by surgery, illness, trauma, or poor nutrition. It provides digestive enzymes, motility herbs, and supplementary nutrients needed to support normal metabolism until proper fermentation cycles are re-established.
PLUS is a weight gain formula with higher protein and fat (4.5 kcal/g vs 3.3 kcal/g in regular SARx Recovery).
Size: 114 g
Ingredients: Alfalfa Hay, Timothy Hay, Whole Safflower, Whole Flax, Anise, Papaya, Guar Gum, Monodicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Lysine, Ginger, Pineapple, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Ginseng, Szechuan Peppercorns, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), L-Threonine, B-Vitamin Complex (Niacinamide (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), Riboflavin (B2), Thiamine HCl (B1), Pyridoxine HCl (B6), Biotin), Selenium Yeast Culture, Ethylene Diamine, Dihydroiodide, Cobalt Carbonate.
|You live in:||Order Value (before tax)||Shipping/Delivery Charge|
|Calgary||Over $20||FREE Delivery!|
|Calgary||Under $20||$5 Delivery|
|Airdrie or Cochrane||Over $75||FREE Delivery!|
|Airdrie or Cochrane||Under $75||$5 Delivery!|
|All other Canadian addresses||No minimum||Zero commitment shipping quote emailed to you|
- Please contact us before placing an order if you are an American resident looking to purchase our products.
- A lot of our products are either directly or indirectly sourced from the USA. It is likely that you will be able to find the product you are interested in at a US based online retailer, or directly with the manufacturer. Their shipping will likely be cheaper than what we can offer to ship the item in to the US. In addition, some items may require permits or FDA/Agriculture inspection before they could be imported.
- Please contact us before placing an international order.
- International shipping tends to be quite expensive due to the size and weight of many of our items. In addition, many countries require permits, or completely restrict, edible or farm products from entering their countries.
- Please note that should you wish to proceed with an international order, any taxes, duties or other import fees are not included in our pricing or shipping charge and are the responsibility of the customer. Items shipped internationally and not claimed due to unpaid fees or permit issues will be abandoned at the port of entry. We will do our best to advise you on regulations we can find, but we cannot guarantee that information. It is best to check with your country's Trade Department, Border Services, Agricultural Department or other government body to confirm your items are eligible for import. Consequently, we cannot issue refunds for international orders or any shipping fees once sent.
Why don't we do automated online shipping quotes?
Well, shipping is a complicated business when you try to automate it! For now, we custom pack all of our orders to get the best fit. That may include cutting a box to size. That saves you money because you aren't shipping air. A lot of our products are light, so the size of the box, as opposed to the weight, determines the rate. If we were to use standard box sizes we couldn't offer as good of a price. We also check multiple shipping providers (Canada Post, Canpar, Purolator, UPS, FedEx) to get you the best rate.