Oxbow EL Hay-O
Within Calgary (Alberta, Canada):
- Orders totaling $20 and over (before tax): FREE Delivery!
- Orders totaling under $20 (before tax): $5
- Orders will be personally delivered within 3 - 4 business days. Normal delivery days are Tuesday and Friday, although it can vary due to stat holidays and order volume.
Within Airdrie or Cochrane (Alberta, Canada):
- Orders totaling $75 and over (before tax): FREE Delivery!
- Orders totaling under $75 (before tax): $5
All other domestic (Canadian) addresses:
- All shipped orders will be charged a shipping fee.
- A shipping invoice will be emailed to you, normally within 1 business day of when your order was placed.
- Most Alberta orders outside of our delivery area, and a lot of the rest of our Western Canada orders, ship via courier, with the rest shipping via Canada Post Expedited Parcel. For the rest of Canada, your order will likely be shipped via Canada Post Expedited Parcel, but occasionally a courier is the cheaper option. We pass our small business plan savings on to you, regardless of shipping method, and then further discount your shipping by a percentage of the total value of your order. Every order is checked with Canada Post and two different courier brokers to find the least expensive option.
- We DO NOT store your credit card information, so the shipping invoice will need to be paid via the "Complete your order" link in the email.
- Once paid, we will ship your package and provide tracking information.
- If you wish to cancel completely due to the shipping cost, we will refund any prepaid purchase in full. Please note that the credit card networks (Visa and Mastercard) and your card issuing bank may take 3 - 4 business days or longer to process a refund. Unfortunately, this timeframe is completely out of our control!
- Should you prefer, you can email your order to us and we will email a quote to you.
- Unconfirmed orders: We will make one additional attempt to contact you to confirm shipment of your order approximately 7 days after ordering. Orders that remain unconfirmed will be cancelled 14 days after we receive them and any monies that were prepaid will be refunded to your credit card. You will be notified of the cancellation. We only process Interac payments after your order is confirmed, so those payments will be allowed to time-out or you can manually cancel them through your bank.
- Please contact us before placing an order if you are an American resident looking to purchase our products.
- A lot of our products are either directly or indirectly sourced from the USA. It is likely that you will be able to find the product you are interested in at a US based online retailer, or directly with the manufacturer. Their shipping will likely be cheaper than what we can offer to ship the item in to the US. In addition, some items may require permits or FDA/Agriculture inspection before they could be imported.
- Please contact us before placing an international order.
- International shipping tends to be quite expensive due to the size and weight of many of our items. In addition, many countries require permits, or completely restrict, edible or farm products from entering their countries.
- Please note that should you wish to proceed with an international order, any taxes, duties or other import fees are not included in our pricing or shipping charge and are the responsibility of the customer. Items shipped internationally and not claimed due to unpaid fees or permit issues will be abandoned at the port of entry. We will do our best to advise you on regulations we can find, but we cannot guarantee that information. It is best to check with your country's Trade Department, Border Services, Agricultural Department or other government body to confirm your items are eligible for import. Consequently, we cannot issue refunds for international orders or any shipping fees once sent.
Why don't we do automated online shipping quotes?
Well, shipping is a complicated business when you try to automate it! For now, we custom pack all of our orders to get the best fit. That may include cutting a box to size. That saves you money because you aren't shipping air. A lot of our products are light, so the size of the box, as opposed to the weight, determines the rate. If we were to use standard box sizes we couldn't offer as good of a price. We also check multiple shipping providers (Canada Post, Canpar, Purolator, UPS, FedEx) to get you the best rate.